Regular preventative maintenance is the best way to ensure trouble-free operation and peak performance. You wouldn’t drive your car 100,000 miles without changing the oil. The same logic holds true for your home comfort system.
Pre-season maintenance is also important. It can help to avoid system failure in severe hot or cold weather when you need it most. Our preventative maintenance is recommended to be done twice a year.
Please be aware that our maintenance cost is as it is. Some companies advertise a low cost for what tums out to be just a visual check, and then add on charges for any actual service they perform. Know that our service includes everything you will need for a true preventative maintenance with no additional charges outside of unanticipated repairs.
We have the most comprehensive service in the industry.
- Maintenance and Inspection Includes:
- Check Refrigerant Level
- Clean your filters, and replace them if necessary
- Inspect condenser & evaporator coils
- Sanitize Air Handler
- Drain pan and Drain line treatment
- Verify proper amperage and voltage for your compressor, evaporator and condenser motors
- Inspect the blower motor & wheel
- Lubricate all moving parts where necessary
- Inspect the safety controls
- Examine and calibrate refrigerant controls
- Verify and adjust operating pressures
- Check all electrical connections
- Check both evaporator and condensing coils
- Check all relays
- Check and test heating element
- Calibrate thermostat
- Check for air leaks on plenum
- Check for proper air flow
- Completely seal unit airtight and replace screws if missing